Priv.-Doz. Dr. Stefan Milius
|+49 (0)9131 / 85 64058|
|+49 (0)9131 / 85 64055|
Friedrich-Alexander Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 8 (Theoretische Informatik)
My research interests include:
- coalgebras and their application in computer science
- semantics of iteration and recursion
- universal algebra and category theory
- logic and formal verification of systems
List of my scientific talks
- Braunschweig Preis für hervorragende Leistungen im Studium, 2000.
- Conference on Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science (CALCO), Steering Committee cochair (with M. Roggenbach, since 2015)
- International Workshop on Coalgebraic Methods in Computer Science (CMCS), Steering Committee chair (since 2015)
- Executive Editor of Logical Methods in Computer Science (and Managing Editor for Special Issues)
- 8th International Workshop on Coalgebraic Methods in Computer Science (CMCS 2006), PC member
- Concerning topics for thesis projects ask me directly.
- Master thesis ”Relations in Categories”
- Student research project in computer science on ”Multiplication of sparse matrices with an instruction systolic array”
- Alan - a simulator for turing machines that was developed during the software engineering practicum in 1997.
- Graphics Vision: a library for graphical user interfaces with Turbo Pascal developed between 1992 and 1996.