Modal Logic (Summer 2022)
Held by Lutz Schröder
Mon and Thu, 12-14, Room 02.133-113
In both slots, we start at 12:00 sharp and finish at 13:30.
- See StudOn
Material and Content
- Check the course description
- An inofficial script is available: summer term 2022 (english; updated May 18, 2022) summer term 2017 (german).
- Beyond this, the course is largely based on the standard textbook by Blackburn et al. (see below), which is available electronically at the university library.
- The lecture is suitable as elective course for the secondary subject ‘computer science’ in various degree courses, in particular mathematics.
- Patrick Blackburn, Maarten de Rijke and Yde Venema, Modal Logic, 554 pages, Cambridge University Press, 2001.
- Sally Popkorn, First Steps in Modal Logic, 314 pages, Cambridge University Press, 1994.
- Alexander Chagrov and Michael Zakharyashev, Modal Logic, 605 pages, Oxford University Press, 1997.